Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 200g fresh breadcrumbs
- 5ml (1 tsp) ground cumin
- 5ml (2 tsp) ground coriander
- 5ml (1 tsp) fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 120g (1 cup) cake flour
- 5ml (1 tsp) baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 200g Grain Field Chickens Mini Chicken Breast Fillets, battered out lightly
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with all of the spices.
- In another bowl mix the flour and the baking powder and in a separate bowl beat the eggs lightly.
- Dip the breasts into one at a time into the flour, then the egg and finally into the breadcrumbs and pack to coat well. Place on a cooling rack to dry out slightly.
- Heat enough oil to deep fry the chicken in batches until cooked through and golden. Drain.