Busy parents are always looking for quick and easy-to-prepare meals their children will love. Well, your search ends here!
This chicken BBQ leg quarter recipe is perfect for packed lunches or as picnic food. Grain Field Chickens Marinated Barbeque Chicken Leg Quarters makes the preparation of this recipe a breeze.
Make BBQ Bang Bang Leg Quarter wraps in three easy steps!
- Grain Field Chickens Marinated Barbeque Leg Quarters
- 4 wraps, heated
- 3 small Israeli cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced
- 15ml peppercorns
- 45ml soy sauce
- 30ml castor sugar
- 30ml rice wine
- 30ml tahini paste
- 30ml smooth peanut butter
- For the dressing, toast the peppercorns in a dry frying pan until you smell the aroma, for about a minute. Mix in the rest of the ingredients into a smooth paste and refrigerate until needed.
- Heat a griddle pan to hot and grill the chicken BBQ leg quarters until cooked and crispy. Remove and slice thinly.
- Place the warm wraps on a working surface and arrange the chicken, cucumber and onions then drizzle with the dressing and roll-up.
Grain Field Chickens offers many value-added chicken products for quick and hassle-free cooking.