#TASTEOFGFC RECIPE COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By entering this competition, you acknowledge the following:
- The promoter is: Grain Field Chicken (Pty) Ltd (“GFC”) with its registered office located at 31 President CR Swart Street, Reitz, 9810.
- Employees of the GFC or anyone else connected in any way with this competition or helping to set up this competition shall not be permitted to enter this competition.
- This competition is open to participants who are permanent residents and citizens of South Africa, over the age of 18 years.
- This competition can be entered by taking the following steps:
4.1. Participants must post an original #TasteofGFC recipe on our competition post with GFC as the hero ingredient; and
- Participants with a valid entry stand a chance to win 1 (One) of 3 (Three) Takealot vouchers to the value of R5,000.00 (Five Thousand Rand) to upgrade their kitchen.
- Competition winners will be randomly chosen from all qualifying participants in the form of a draw.
- Draws will be conducted within 15 (business) days of the competition’s closing date.
- Competition winners will be notified by Facebook and/or Instagram direct message and the same shall apply to redeem the prize and/or any further contact.
- Competition winners must redeem their prizes within 24 (Twenty-Four) hours of notice.
- Competition winners are required to take well-lit, high res, good quality images of their kitchen appliances added.
- Should your Takealot voucher be lost, stolen or misappropriated in any manner whatsoever, GFC will not be liable, to you, for any reimbursement or compensation in respect thereof.
- Specific rules of this competition are as follows:
12.1. The competition commences on 3 December 2021 until 15 January 2022 at 23:59:59.
12.2. Multiple entries are permitted provided that each entry must be for a separate original
#TasteofGFC recipe on our competition post with GFC as the hero ingredient, thus multiple
entries of the same recipe will result in a disqualification.
12.3. GFC reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of GFC’s control. Any changes to this competition will be notified on GFC’s website on https://www.grainfieldchickens.co.za/ .
12.4. GFC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12.5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12.6. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- Competition winners and participants agree to the use of their names and image/photo in any of GFC’s publicity material. Any personal data relating to a winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation.
- “We” and “Us” in the context of this disclaimer and limitation of liability includes the GFC and all its affiliated companies and subsidiaries. We shall not be held liable for any errors, breaks in service, server failure or downtime, failure in network, technology or other support infrastructure required for the issuance and/or redemption of any social media platform or products or any error or duplication in relation to the share of the recipe or any problems that may arise and/or any claim relating to a competition winner’s disbursement of the prize.
- You hereby indemnify GFC and all its affiliated companies and subsidiaries from any loss,
damages, liability, claim or demand due to or arising out of your use of our product, participation in this competition and/or any breach by you of these terms and conditions.