Stand a chance to WIN a Grain Field Chickens Chicken Hamper.
Submit your favourite #GFC Recipe to Enter.
GRAIN FIELD CHICKENS WIN A CHICKEN HAMPER COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The promoter is: Grain Field Chickens (Pty) Ltd ("GFC") with its registered offices located at 31 President CR Swart Street, Reitz, 9810.
- Employees of VKB Group, GFC, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter this competition.
- This competition is open to participants who are permanent residents and citizens of South Africa and over the age of 18 years.
- This competition can be entered into by taking the following steps:
- Upload your favourite GFC recipe by clicking on the Facebook link, directing the entrant to www.grainfieldchickens.co.za.;
- Complete the entry form on the GFC website and submit your entry;
- 10 entries will be randomly selected and the best recipe will be judged by theGFC marketing team;
- The winning recipe will then be used to create a video to use as social media content.
- Closing date for competition entries will be the last business day of June 2020.
- No responsibility can be accepted by GFC for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows:
- GFC reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of GFC’s control. ;
- GFC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition;
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and GFC reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice;
- The random draw will take place at the close of business on the 6th July 2020;
- The winner will be notified within 30 business days from the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, GFC reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner;
- GFC will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected;
- GFC’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into;
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa;
- The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any of GFC’s publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- “We” and “Us” in the context of this disclaimer and limitation of liability includes the GFC and all its affiliated companies and subsidiaries. We shall not be held liable for any errors, breaks in service, server failure or downtime, failure in network, technology or other support infrastructure required for the issuance and/or redemption of this competition or any error or duplication in relation to this competition or any problems that may arise with the redemption of this and/or any claim relating to a competition winner’s use of the prize.
- You hereby indemnify GFC and all its affiliated companies and subsidiaries from any loss, damages, liability, claim or demand due to or arising out of your participation in this competition and/or any breach by you of these terms and conditions.